Last Updated and Effective: April 16, 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you directly when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate our Website. The information we collect may include the following:
- Name and Contact Data, such your first name, last name, job title, company name, address, your email address, phone number.
- Demographic and Profile Data, such as your age, gender, preferred language, interactions with our Website, feedback, and survey responses.
- Credentials, such as login information (username and password).
- Technical Data, including internet protocol (“IP”) address, cookies, web beacons, clear gifs, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our Website.
- Usage Data, such as information about how you use our Website (for example time of day, duration of visit, pages visited, actions taken on pages, or other automatically collected meta-data), and/or our products and services.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect about you to:
- Provide you the information on our Website.
- Improve our Website, develop new offerings and perform analytics.
- Personalize your experience when utilizing our Website.
- Respond to your questions, comments, and requests for information.
- Send you emails and other material, from time to time, that CRN Foundation and/or CRN believes may be of interest to you regarding other CRN Foundation and/or CRN products and services. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time using the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of CRN Foundation and CRN emails.
- Communicate with you about your account or membership.
- Notify you about changes to our Website.
- Protect the security and integrity of our Website.
- Protect our rights and property.
- Comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, or for any other purpose with your consent.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information for the purposes listed above with:
- CRN members or affiliated entities.
- Vendors or third-party service providers that support us in providing our Website.
- Law enforcement or regulatory agencies, if required to do so by law or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
- Other entities in connection with the sale, merger, acquisition or other reorganization of our organization.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
If you set up an account on our Website, you may login and access, correct or delete the information associated with your account.
Our Website use “cookies” (a small, unique identifier text file) and tracking technology to help us gather information such as browser type and operating system; whether you accessed this website through a third-party link; and the number of visitors to this website and how visitors use this website. This information allows us to better understand how people use this website and improves its features.
If you prefer, you may opt out of the cookies by modifying your browser setting to decline cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block certain cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
Our Website, its products, and services are not directed toward children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from children under the age of 13.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these linked websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these sites before providing any personal information.
We have taken appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal data by implementing reasonable technical and physical security measures based on the type of data we process. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
DO NOT TRACK
Our website does not respond to Do Not Track signals.